Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Art 351, Dingbats. Reflective Essay

I came up with the theme of character designs before I began drawing. I began using my references to help me at first, but then moved on to create different drawings. Flash has some features I like. It creates very smooth lines. Although it sometimes does this when you do not want a completely smooth line. But, in all, it is fun to use.

I switched back and forth between line drawing and silhouette like drawing to see what different things I could create using each technique. Both forms of drawing come out well and I do not prefer one or the other while using Flash. The ability to quickly create symbols out of the drawings helps a lot. I did revise some of my drawings after, but I mostly used the original drawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment